Friday, October 22, 2010

Lousy day, great tea

Taipei is under a cloud of rain since Monday. This cold and gray autumn week could harm my mood if it weren't for a good tea. My spirits need a treat. My body needs warmth. My eyes want familiar beauty. My nose longs for summer fragrances.

This is not the time to experiment with an unknown or low quality tea. There are lots of things we don't control in life: bad weather, the current financial crisis... but at least we can control which tea we choose and how we brew it. Today, my relief is coming with a roasted 2008 top grade Oriental Beauty.
Happiness comes from within. Even a great tea won't bring to you if you're not ready. But if you take some time and make an effort to create such a wonderful Cha Xi, then you're almost there. You can probably already imagine how good that tea felt without drinking it. Tea brings us Happiness even before the first sip!

No comments:

Post a Comment