Monday, December 23, 2013
2013 Top 10 articles
Before turning to the future, let's see which were the 10 articles with most views (according to Blogger):
10.The spirit of various tea preparations. Sung dynasty, Qing dynasty and modern teas.
9. Cutting out the middleman. If tea were a commodity, it would be easier to source, but then its taste would be much more standardized.
8. Teapots on show, teapots for sale. Fancy teapots displayed in Yingge's Ceramic museum vs simple Yixing teapots.
7. 2 Hung Shui Oolongs de Shan Lin Shi. Technically my last article from 2012, it deserves its spot on this list. Roasted Shan Lin Shi can taste so good!
6. 2003-2013, a decade of education and improvement. It's not just about my 2003 wild Yiwu puerh!
5. Dong Pian Si Ji Chun. Off season is the best time to make Si Ji Chun Oolong.
4. 1990 old arbor Yiwu raw puerh. Amazing old puerh...
3. Jinxuan Oolong de Zhushan - Printemps 2013. Oolong Tea is too expensive? Check this Jinxuan, one of the most affordable teas in my selection!
2. 3 new tew postcards. I still have plenty of them and will continue to give you a free postcard with each order.
1. 2 Yixing Xianpiao teapots. No surprise, Yixing teapots embody the quest for tea!
1. Japanese tea- Free Style. + 7
2. Everlasting Vintage teas. + 5
3. The secret health benefit of good tea. + 3 (My personal favorite!)
And finally, it's also interesting to note the article with the most comments this year (10). It's none of the above. It's Gaiwan brewing: the same leaves taste differently when 2 people brew them!
Thank you for all your feedback and visits to my tea blog!