Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The year 2012 in 12 pictures

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration. Mine went pretty well, except for the fact that I'm not used to drinking both red and white wines for dinner. The next morning, I felt a little bit hazy. Since it was Christmas Day, I turned to my strongest 'hangover tea', the 1960s loose raw puerh. And it worked great: I felt clear and high spirited after a couple of teapots!
  
Tea continues to inspire, nurture and even heal my body and soul! I want to share with you these 12 pictures marking some of my greatest tea moments in 2012:

December - Time for an old Hung Shui Oolong






September - Un thé fête la pleine lune d'automne


August - Jouer aux antiquités


July - RED - Red Extreme Delight


June - La vie en rose


May - Top Alishan Oolong - Spring 2012


April - David Louveau's qingbai cup makes a splash


March - The return of spring
 

February - Wu Yi Shui Xian


January - The sun changes everything


Click on these links for the pictures of 20112010, 2009 , 2008 and 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment